Surrey Rest Homes Ltd is a family run Company established in 2000 by Dr Ajit and Nishi Prasad based in and around Surrey. It currently owns and operates 2 Registered Dementia Care Homes and 2 Registered Dementia Nursing Homes providing accommodation to 126 residents.
Surrey Rest Homes Ltd has always valued its promise of ‘Providing Care without Compromise’ and a Home for life for our residents.
- Home cooked, freshly prepared food in all our homes
- Sensory room in oak house
- Memory and sensory room in Avens Court Nursing Home
- Two Conservatories in glebe house
- Free laundry service
- Visiting optician, dentist, chiropodist and hairdresser
- Music volunteers – pianist and cello
- Activities coordinator
- Open visiting hours
- 24 hour care – nurse call bells in every room
- Person-centred care
- Own furniture/pets allowed